OnSite Power Production
The OnSite AESRPT-APG is a commercialized power production DER system that will generate power onsite at the location. The system will produce 100% clean power 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week at less than 1 cent per kilowatt hour. The system will provide on demand power and will generate electricity with or without external resources like Solar,Wind or natural gas. (Advanced Energy Storage Renewable Power Technology As A Micro Grid solution).
The OnSite AESRPT-APG can be utilize to provide On or off grid power as a zero emission Distributed energy resource power production solution. The commercially proven technology design is the result of 10 plus years of ongoing commercial development and testing. The AESRPT-APG solution can be designed as a self Powered Sub-station, Primary Power System, or a power backup system. The system will allow Investors, Distributors, Independent Power Producers, Utility Companies and Property Owners to generate a higher revenue margins.
Primary Power Illustration
Monitoring and System Control
Power Backup Illustration
The Onsite AESRPT-APG system not only insures maximum security during times of power outages, but also prevents national grid failure. The OnSite Electricity Point-To-Point system approach is one that takes into account functional requirements such as system and customer requirements. The System requirements include elements of rated voltage, rated frequency, system configuration present and future, connected loads lines, power generation, voltage tolerances (over and under), thermal limits, short-circuit levels, frequency tolerance (over and under), stability limits, critical fault clearing time, system expansion, and interconnection.
Off Grid EV Charging Complete Solution
The Point To Point OnSite AESRPT-APG Electricity solution will help utility operators to transform their electrical distribution networks; lower operation cost and eliminates blackouts. The Onsite AESRPT-APG system can be design with remote location controls from any location in the world. This is a scalable renewable technology solution that can be utilized to support local power substations and or effectively bypassing transmission lines.
- AESRPT-APG is an independent renewable technology power generation that provides permanent electrical power. There is no solar wind, gas or any other external resources. It is a 10 year old commercially proven renewable technology design that supplies clean power. There is no air pollution at all and no carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
- AESRPT-APG occupies less space, has no location restrictions and you can move as needed, it will 24 hours of continuous power supply.
- AESRPT-APG can be customized for onsite rapid electricity power production as a DER micro grid or as a central power grid. The system can also be used as a power back resource solving power blackouts and energy shortage. It can be used to reduce electrical power infrastructure cost.
- AESRPT-APG Construction advantage: The AESRPT-APG use significantly less space than solar and wind power generation systems. The system price is lower than any other renewable energy resource and it is suitable for any terrain..
- AESRPT-APG power efficiency: The system power generation efficiency is higher than solar and wind power generation system. It can generate the power 24/7 without any geographical restriction or wind dependency factors.
- AESRPT-APG return on investment: Compared to solar power, wind power and other energy resources, the system total investment cost is lower. Therefore the operating profit is higher, so the return on investment is faster.
- AESRPT-APG Sustainable Green Building solution: It is a renewable energy system that provides clean electricity power on site at the location. All building or facilities can be design with a system or retrofitted with a system at a later date. It can be applied in accordance with government policies to obtain great incentive.
The Micro-Grid Distribution Station.
This electricity power distribution network system provides the distribution configuration that will directly supply electricity to customers. The OnSite Distribution Smarter Grid network is typically located close to the load centers, meaning that they are usually located in or near the neighborhoods that they supply power to.
The OnSite Micro-Grid Power System.
This is an OnSite electricity power system that generated power at the location where the power is needed. The system can function as the primary and main source for electricity power. The technical requirements and system design are based on the site power consumption and location.
Request Additional Information;
Copyright © eMpasys All rights reserved.