The Onsite-EMS provides Wireless electricity monitoring in real time and usage can be view on mobile devices via a mobile app. The OnSite EMS stores and sends real time data information allowing you to monitor power usage like; energy history usage, CO2 consumption, cost overage and consumption alerts. The energy data can be displayed in Tariff cost currency, various time periods including minutes, hours, days, months and years. The users can download real time energy consumption reports and energy usage data. Our Easy-to-read energy dashboards include kWh, kW demand as well as carbon footprints CO2. If you want to Manage Electricity Usage, you need to know your Power Consumption!
Energy monitoring and management is the proactive organized and systematic coordination of procurement, conversion, distribution and use of energy. Energy conservation can be achieved through increased efficient energy use, in conjunction with decreased energy consumption and/or reduced consumption from renewable and conventional energy sources.
0) Provides Real Time power consumption usage.
1) View energy history data and graphical chart,
2) Electricity Summary, CO2 consumption in Day, Month, Year
3) Alarm Setting for cost overage and consumption
4) Single, two or three Phases power compatible
5) Energy power consumption (KWH) display
6) Voltage settings (for power consumption calculation): 85V~250V
7) Tariff (dollars/kWh) display and setting for cost rate calculation
8) Cost currency: Dollar ($), Pound, EU, RMB, and other country, no limited
9) User can set from 1 to 4 tariffs time period. Each period has it independent cost rate
10) Wi-Fi, Optional Cloud Based for multiple points
11) View energy consumption on your mobile phone
Copyright ©2004-2016 All rights reserved
Request Additional Information;